The Hawks premiers have made it to the semi final for the fifth year in a row.
The side has been up and down with injury through out the season but this week see’s a lot of familiar faces return.
- Up front Saula Mau will return after not playing against Taieri
- Joketani Koroi will return after being out for two weeks with concussion.
- Solomon Pole returns also after missing the game against Taieri.
- Logan Allen returns after a 6 week shoulder injury.
- Patelesio Tomkinson is the most notable return after having a stand out season for the Highlanders will make a huge impact in to the backs.
- Piliu Tavake returns after not playing against Taieri.
- Aidan Spence returns after missing the Taieri game with a back injury
- Ewen Brumwell returns after being out with a back injury for 8 weeks.
- Sala Halaleva is also trying to get back for a return to the paddock after missing the last 9 weeks with a foot injury.
The huge talent coming back will definitely be a booster for the Hawks as they have not been able to field a full strength team all year.
Although two losses to Varsity will still be hurting for the Hawks, the mouth watering match ups that will be on show this weekend will call for a very close game.
Varsity will no doubt look for their strike weapon in Taylor Haugh from the back and have Josh Dickson to help them in the lineouts.
Harbour vs University at University Oval kick off at 2:45pm
Get out and support the boys!